A skin of 17,000 computer controlled, sandblasted glass discs pivot in response to the sun and wind, adjusting the inside temperature. Architect: Sean Godsell and Peddle Thorp.
- RMIT University’s Design Hub.Melbourne’s Most Intriguing New Building . May 11th, 2013
- NGV Monet’s Garden Exhibition Opening Night May 10th, 2013
- The Vogue Factor- Between The Lines with Kirstie Clements April 16th, 2013
- NGV Mix Tape Opening Night – The 80′s Revisited April 11th, 2013
- Ladies Who Lunch #2 Supporting the Great Work of the Prahran Mission April 6th, 2013