The other day Nowness (favourite destination for the culturally curious) used a couple of my snaps. They were doing a story on Suzy Menkes the illustrious fashion journalist who was in the throes of selling some most covetable pieces from her own wardrobe. The published photographs were from a series taken at a YSL show in Paris from the mid 70′s.
- Before Sir Richard and Virgin. December 6th, 2013
- Take Off Pun City Australia -Virgin Comes to the Party. Melbourne Fashion. December 5th, 2013
- Polo in Albert Park – Horse Power Courtesy Paspaley December 2nd, 2013
- Melbourne Launch of ‘Tongue in Chic’ by ex. Vogue editor Kirstie Clements November 29th, 2013
- NGV- Melbourne Now-Artists Celebration Night November 23rd, 2013